LaCrosse Men’s Burly Classic is one of the best rubber hunting boots that are manufactured to make your hunting and outdoor experiences better than ever. The Burly Classic was first invented in the 1950s to overcome the harshest conditions. They are the best rubber hunting boots for so long. They will never fail to support you on rocky, muddy, or snowy terrains. The hand-laid premium rubber neither gets too soft in hot weather nor too stiff when the cold arrives. The exterior of the Burly Classic is exclusively built with a more natural rubber than the other hunting boots on the market.
- Perfect amount of insulation: The Burly Classic Hunting Boots are built with the perfect amount of insulation to keep you warm in subzero conditions. It is rated to withstand the temperature ranging from -20 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. The 9mm wool felt midsole is equipped with polymeric foam insulation that is enough to bear the cold weather conditions.
- Hand-laid premium ZXT Rubber: The hand-laid premium ZXT rubber is scent-free, durable, and waterproof and is built with more natural rubber. The ZXT rubber is ozone, abrasion, and tear-resistant. The waterproof lining on the exterior of the boots makes them the best rubber boots for hunting in wet or rainy weather conditions. The tear-resistant rubber exterior makes them long-lasting and strong.
- Maximum performance under harsh circumstances: The chamfered lugs on the outsoles make the traction incredibly good. The outsoles are slip-resistant and promise maximum performance under unpleasant conditions.
- Multi-layer rubber protection: The high-stress areas need extra protection therefore the boots accommodate double-layer, rubber vamp, and multi-layer rubber for toe and heel protection. The fiberglass shank also provides extra comfort and protection.
- Ankle-fit Feature: The boots feature the Ankle-Fit technology that secures and comfortably fits around your ankles while gripping the top and locking the heel area in place. It does not get loosen up while walking or climbing.
- Embossed neoprene liners: The embossed liners inside the boots allow air circulation, wicks away the moisture, and is quick-drying. Making your feet clean and dry all day long.