LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro is one of the best rubber hunting boots that comes from the most trusted brand of hunting boots that never fails to surprise you on harsh terrains and unpleasant weather conditions. The Alphaburly Pro is lightweight and it will not crack in the cold and definitely will not get soft during the hot summers.
“Tired of your feet falling asleep after a long day in the office? That won’t be happening with these boots. They feature an embossed liner that’s quick-drying and provides extra comfort. You can even adjust them on or off more easily, with its Active Fit technology- no need to look like someone peeled some old loafers off.”
- Hand-laid premium natural rubber with Neoprene construction: Alphaburly Pro has a full rubber clad over neoprene construction. It is built with hand-laid premium rubber and self-insulating neoprene that is durable and comfortable. It flexes with your feet as you walk. The nylon shank gives you extra protection and flexibility.
- Thick EVA molded midsole: The thick EVA molded midsoles are very light and give you extra comfort.
- An embossed liner for air circulation: For better air circulation inside the boots in cold temperatures, there is an embossed liner that lets your feet feel free to breathe. Better air circulation helps in building up the warmth from inside your body. Your own warmth plus the self-insulating neoprene makes the cold temperatures bearable. Moreover, the liner eliminates the odor, dries quickly, and keeps your feet fresh all along.
- Active-fit with adjustable neoprene gusset: The neoprene gusset on the back of the boots allows you to slide in and out of the boots pretty easily, it accommodates different calf sizes. The boots can’t become loose due to this active-fit feature. The construction of the boots secures your feet and locks the ankle and heel in place. It prevents chafing and friction.
- Multi-layer rubber protection: The Alphaburly Pro is equipped with three layers of rubber to protect the toe and heel area. And another two layers in the instep area for more comfort and flexibility.
- Premium-grade rubber outsole: The rubber outsoles with chamfered lugs allow the boots to hold onto the terrain firmly. It sheds the mud or snow behind and does not weigh you down while walking.
The Men’s Alphaburly Pro 18 from LaCrosse is a heavy-duty hunting boot built to withstand the toughest conditions. It features a GORE-TEX® lining, waterproof and breathable membrane on this 8″ hunting boot that will keep your feet dry on those wet days on the trail. This hunting boot also has a thick rubber sole with deep traction lugs for outstanding grip as well as an EVA midsole that absorbs shock as you’re stalking your prey.
Read More: How to Restoring the Shine of Rubber Boots?
The Upper: All I can say about it is WOW! The upper of this hunting boot is absolutely amazing! At first glance, it looks hard and tough just like me, but once I slipped my foot into it, they fit like a glove (I ordered my usual size 9). The Alphaburly Pro 18 features a few safety features to ensure your comfort and safety. LaCrosse added an additional layer of fabric above the toe area (the part where you stub your toes) for protection, two lace loops at the top in case one breaks, and they used Kevlar-reinforced laces that would do Han Solo proud.
Kevlar is an amazing material that has proven itself time and again in applications like bulletproof vests. I’m glad to see it making its way into hunting boots like these because it adds toughness without adding weight which is especially helpful when traveling long distances out in the wilderness. I’ll have more on the construction below but first…