LaCrosse Men’s Alphaburly Pro is one of the best rubber hunting boots that comes from the most trusted brand of hunting boots that never fails to surprise you on harsh terrains and unpleasant weather conditions. The Alphaburly Pro is lightweight and it will not crack in the cold and definitely will not get soft during the hot summers.
- Hand-laid premium natural rubber with Neoprene construction: Alphaburly Pro has a full rubber clad over neoprene construction. It is built with hand-laid premium rubber and self-insulating neoprene that is durable and comfortable. It flexes with your feet as you walk. The nylon shank gives you extra protection and flexibility.
- Thick EVA molded midsole: The thick EVA molded midsoles are very light and give you extra comfort.
- An embossed liner for air circulation: For better air circulation inside the boots in cold temperatures, there is an embossed liner that lets your feet feel free to breathe. Better air circulation helps in building up the warmth from inside your body. Your own warmth plus the self-insulating neoprene makes the cold temperatures bearable. Moreover, the liner eliminates the odor, dries quickly, and keeps your feet fresh all along.
- Active-fit with adjustable neoprene gusset: The neoprene gusset on the back of the boots allows you to slide in and out of the boots pretty easily, it accommodates different calf sizes. The boots can’t become loose due to this active-fit feature. The construction of the boots secures your feet and locks the ankle and heel in place. It prevents chafing and friction.
- Multi-layer rubber protection: The Alphaburly Pro is equipped with three layers of rubber to protect the toe and heel area. And another two layers in the instep area for more comfort and flexibility.
- Premium-grade rubber outsole: The rubber outsoles with chamfered lugs allow the boots to hold onto the terrain firmly. It sheds the mud or snow behind and does not weigh you down while walking.